We are looking for a talented digital all-rounder with a minimum of 1 years’ experience designing and creating WordPress sites using themes. You will class yourself as a digital designer with some development/coding skills who loves seeing things through from start to finish, taking total ownership of your work. You will be actively interested in all things design and digital, keeping abreast of emerging web technologies, trends and most importantly best practice.
This role presents a great opportunity to make your mark. The right candidate will have a mix of design and coding skills, and can grow with the company. You will be confident liaising with our customers, offer guidance and tweak and amend their websites until they are happy. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will join a team of talented, enthusiastic digital marketers and designers.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be hungry and enthusiastic to progress and improve as a digital designer
- Be great at written and verbal communication and have a service-led, friendly approach
- Have a keen interest in design out of work
- Be capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a sense of urgency and able to come up with solutions to problems
- Be creative, able to come up with many innovative designs ideas
- Not be afraid to ask for help
- Be proactive
- 1-2 years’ experience creating sites on WordPress platform a must (this experience may be gained at university or work experience)
- Skilled and able to hand-code HTML
- Skilled and experienced in CSS
- Skilled and creative in Flash design and animation action scripting knowledge
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Non-Remote Job