Looking for experienced, organized, self motivated, and professional full-time graphic designer for our Emporia, Kansas design studio.
IM Design Group LLC has a large, diverse client list developed over the last 12 years. We are looking for a designer with the passion for understanding client needs and developing effective creative solutions. The ability to work directly with clients and ensure they are well taken care of is a top priority in this studio. Understanding effective web design (not development) is a plus.
IM Design Group offers health, dental, 401k, and paid time off after determined time.
Salary range is $24-30k depending on experience.
This position reports to the Creative Directors.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Primarily design outstanding advertising materials for print, to the standards of the client and the Creative Directors.
- Create layouts, images, and graphics using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Assist web production staff with creating web graphics as needed.
- Update or make changes to existing print materials for various clients.
- Work with production vendors to get accurate quotes and produce printed projects.
- Track and manage versions of graphics files and documents.
- Accurately track time and complete job tickets.
- Ensure all proper approvals are received prior to print production.
- Keep software skills up-to-date and learn new software as needed.
- Some general office and special project responsibilities for IM Design Group as needed.
- Self motivated creative skills.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 2 years professional experience working with Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with clients and vendors.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Internet.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Availability 8 – 5 Monday through Friday.
- Excellent time management.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work under pressure or tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of print production procedures for digital, offset, and screen printing is a huge plus.
Must be willing to sign nondisclosure and no-compete agreements.
For consideration please complete the Employment Application below.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Non-Remote Job